Thursday 31 October 2013

St. Paul's in the Sunshine

St Pauls is actually really, really near my house, and I almost never go. When I was at Uni in Bristol, I used to stay at a youth hostel which was right next door, and wake up to it every morning I stayed there. It is beautiful at night, and one of my favourite walks in London has to be walking across the very snazzy Millenium Bridge, walking towards St. Pauls. It is so majectic, and big, and a little magical! Winter in London has perfect time of day, sometime in the afternoon, before the sun sets, where everything in town just looks magical, and is bathed in this pretty orange light.
To be honest, it doesn't happen often in London, but sometimes it does, and we were lucky enough to be able to catch the beautiful St Pauls at the right time of day. We didn't go in - but we did take some photos outside. Mummy and Daddy were staying at a hotel near there, so we walked over there and managed to get to see them in time for dinner. I didn't get to spend as much time with them as I had wished, because I was so busy with school, but I was glad that Josh had gotten to spend time with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment