Saturday 5 October 2013

My Birthday in Chinatown

I celebrated my birthday this year with both of my parents, which hasn't happened in years - I have spent the last two at Disney Land in Tokyo, and before that in Northern Norway! This year, Mummy, Daddy and I drove down to London really early in the morning. Mummy and I spent a long time
shopping on Oxford Street, looking at lots of stuff but not actually buying anything. In the evening, we met up with Daddy in China Town, my favourite part of London, and had some great Chinese food at the four seasons - the best Chinese restaurant - for certain - by the number of people lined up outside the door. It felt like I was back in Asia, and before we started on the long drive home, I bought some great Japanese snacks at the Asian supermarkets!

No comments:

Post a Comment