Thursday 31 October 2013

Josh comes to Shrewsbury, and the Quarry

Maybe only two weeks before, I had had enough of being without Josh. It had been a few months since I had seen him. He went from Japan-> Florida-> Germany, and I'd gone Japan -> Singapore - > Malaysia -> Uk -> America and back. I had managed to get some time with him in Germany briefly,
but I wanted him to come to England. It was actually quite cheap for him to come to the UK one weekend, and so we booked it, and two weeks later, he was there. I trained myself up to Birmingham, and wham, Josh was here for his first trip to the UK. Mummy drove us back from Birmingham, and in the morning Mummy made us a great
full English dinner. We had picked out some coats for Josh, so we spent the morning "home shopping", and then we all walked into the Quarry. It was the first time I had been back since I moved. I spent a lot of time there as a kid, and each time I come back it seems to get smaller and smaller. But it was really beautiful and full of lots of nice flowers still. It was great to show him this little gem in our town, before we wandered into town. It was so surreal to have him finally with me in Shropshire. It was so nice to
show him all the places from my childhood and telling him all about it. It was just so great, and it was great to show him St. Marys church and the great gates to the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment