Thursday 31 October 2013

Sunset at the Pier

I have always wanted to take beautiful, sun dappled photos. And while I'm not there yet, I did get the oppourtunity to capture a great sunset (again) while we were in San Diego. I swear, every day the light is beautiful there. So I headed down to the pier, which was quite a walk,
and actually was under the pier for a long time, waiting for the sun to dip a bit, so that it came through all the wooden posts under the pier. Since the pier was so tall, I didn't have to worry about hitting my head either! (not that I often do!) As the sun was setting, I realised
I had been on the wrong side to capture the pier and the pretty blue and orange-ness of the sky, so I ran to the other side to quickly grab a shot of the beautiful colours mixing in the sky before the sun slipped below the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment