Thursday 9 May 2013

Our Japanese Engagement Photos


We had some Japanese Engagement photos takes, way back in April. It was actually, the day after our rainy Hikone trip with Sam. We stayed in Kyoto, and there was a massive thunder and wind storm, so we werent very hopeful that the cherry blossoms would have survived the night. To be honest, they really hadn't, but we still set out to have our photos taken. The place we were getting dressed was nice and easy to find, and Josh was ready in no time. I however, had some difficulty picking one out, but once I was dressed, had my hair done, we set out with our photographer! We visited lots of nice shrines and temples, which was great, and even thought it was really rainy, we found a few cherry blossoms for some great photos! I really love how much the photographer captured Josh and I, and how much we are in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment