Saturday 18 January 2014

Seeing Rachel

I got to take a lovely detour on my trip to America via Frankfurt. Josh picked me up at the airport, and we got a whole lovely evening together, complete with yummy tonkatsu sushi rolls. The next morning I headed home to Michigan. My grandparents came all the way down to Detroit to get me. They had to
wait 2 hours for my delayed flight, and then drive through a snowstorm home! But I was so happy to be home. It was just such a relief. I didn't have long back at home, but I was thankful that Mary and Rachel were able to come and have a Christmas style dinner with us at Cracker Barrel. I haven't seen Rachel since California this summer - and since it would be the first year of almost my entire life that we will be apart for NYE, I was so thankful to get to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment