Wednesday 22 January 2014

Christmas Jumper time!

Christmas morning was a little bit different this year, waking up in an apartement in Prague in the Czech Republic is a long way away from waking up at home in Michigan. It was my first Christmas away from home, and so I had tried to set up some things which would make Christmas with just the three of us a little bit special. My mum and I had picked out some great Christmas jumpers from Primark for us to have for Christmas morning. We had a hard time getting some which weren't too awkward,over the top, or super Christian! I thought it was a nice, British tradition
which we have never done at home, but would be great for our first Christmas away. I got these cute jumpers for us, and I made them the first presents we opened before we opened any other presents!




No comments:

Post a Comment