Tuesday 2 October 2012

Puroland!

Sunday morning, I got up really early and met Risa to go to Puroland. We were going to meet at the final station, but at one station where I had to change, she came up to me and found me! We headed back to the station where Sanrio Puroland was, and the whole station area had changed since I was last there! I guess it has been 20 years, but still! Some of it was just how I remembered it still! We had a really great time at Puroland,meeting Hello Kitty (who was in a Union Jack dress), and trying all sorts of Hello Kitty shaped food and such. I had an adorable bento which was in a Cinnamonroll! I loved it so much! We watched the parade, with all of the nice characters, and met lots of other characters. I think my favourite was Cinnamon, because it was so cute and it's hands were super short! I couldnt help but go "kawaii!!!!!" like everyone else. The entire place was probably made for little kids, but I saw a few teenagers there, and Risa and I didn't feel out of place at all, instead we just saw Japan's Cuteness at it's finest! You really couldnt get any cuter!


No comments:

Post a Comment