Thursday 11 October 2012

Josh and I in the Park

We made really good time getting back into Nara Park, and waited a little while Rachel found us. I felt pretty guilty as she had been going around all the sites alone, but she seemed to have been having fun. While we were waiting, I had Brittany take some photos of Josh and me, because...we really dont have that many, for me loving photos so much. So that's what we did for a while until Rachel came.
Then we fed more deer (my new favourite hobby), ate some ice cream and just wandered around the park a little. Then we wandered through my favourite part of the park, the woods part. It's not as touristy there, and I really enjoy how calm it is there. There are always little old ladies doing art classes and such too. I had to get a super cute photo on the bench!

No comments:

Post a Comment