Thursday 31 May 2012

Pretty Pretty Kochi

When we had arrived at the school the evening before, we were all pretty tired, desperate for a shower, and then the Yaki Niku began. The school was creepy enough and interesting enough that we explored, and then just spent the evening chatting. So it wasnt untill the next morning that we actually got to see just how beautiful the place we were staying was. I knew that Tokushima was beautiful, but darn, Kochi-Ken was too. I couldnt get over how green everything was. We started the morning with no showers (for some reason no water!) but thankfully I had had one the night before! It was beautiful and sunny and so I got to eat french bread out on the playground with some of the lovely girls from Europe who were also on the trip. They are all studying in Kobe, and it was just so nice to have Europeans around. The majority of my friends in Japan are English, but in Yamaguchi, they are mainly American. Was nice for a change! So we sat and chatted, and packed up our bags before a celebratory group photo! I have to say, this Why Not!? group were the best people I have ever travelled with (not only because I didnt have to do any planning, but because they were all so nice!) and so we ended up taking a lot of group photos over the holiday. I love this one of me and Josh, but I still look short compared to him, and I think I was standing on a ledge too! Either way, we look happy, which we were the entire weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment