Thursday 17 May 2012

Disney Sea with Daddy - New York

One of the other American themed places at Disney Sea is a New York harbour kind of thing. It is set more in the 1920s and 30s (I think!). We first got a fast pass to the Tower of Terror, and Im so glad we did because it ended out being sold out later! The fast pass is really quick at Tower of Terror.Once you go inside, even thought they try and make it appear dirty and old, it is just so clean! And I think it is even better than the one in Florida. I suppose, when you have time to see how a ride works and can improve it, it really gets great! I think it is hard to understand all the back story, because it is in Japanese (and we dont have the twighlight zone) it makes it even scarier! And you drop more! It is still my favourite ride!After the Tower of Terror, we headed into the New York themed streets, and while we had origionally decided to eat somewhere else for lunch, we decided to grab some food at this little deli. Japanese sandwiches in general are not great. But Disney is different, and we had soup and a really nice sandwhich with real bacon on it. Imagine, real bacon! I really liked the streets >there, wandering around and seeing the buildings. You can even take a ride in an old fashioned taxi or police car. I find it funny that Disney chose these parts of America to represent, but it sure was fun! It was almost like being back in America, but so much cleaner, and most importantly, with my Daddy! I definitely think that the Tower of Terror is the best ride in the entire park, now that I have been on all the big rides there!

No comments:

Post a Comment