Thursday 10 May 2012

Balinese Dress Up

Ever since we had seen the DEVDAN show, and all the colourful costumes at the hotel buffet dinner and dancing thing, I wanted so badly to buy some pretty colourful saris. Mainly for Shelby. But I was unsuccessful, and instead opted for dressing up in Traditional Balinese Wedding outfits with the girls as part of a promotion that the hotel was running. Somehow, I got elected to go first, which was scary enough, and I was plastered with makeup, and they did some cool things to my hair.....and then they added a large, fake, black ponytail. After being wrapped in many layers of pretty fabric, we were let loose on the hotel. Everyone wanted their photo with us, even the Balinese people, and people asked if we were all getting married! We took some great photos at the waterfall and the beach but Sarah simply couldnt stop laughing because of my very strange, very odd black ponytail!

1 comment: