Wednesday 9 May 2012

The beach in Bali

The hotel backed right up onto the beach, which was great. I have spent numberous holidays on the beach with Mummy since I was a little kid. I love playing in the white sand, and I've learnt to lay down in the sun and sleep. This beach was pretty shelly, and since they had constructed a barrier a ways out, there was a lot of sea weed and no waves. So sadly, it wasnt the right type of place for making sandcastles, or boogy boarding, but that was OK. What I really liked was the cool straw umbrellas. I think they are so nice, and I wish they used them everywhere. Because, they just look perfect, and I noticed they used them at all the hotels along the strip used them. I spent some time on the beach, by myself...but at the resort next door, which was more private, and very quiet, and I got a umbrella right by the front row of them. It was nice to sit and look out at the sea, and watch the boats. I liked seeing all the different water sports going on in the distance too. It was very picture perfect! I was really starting to think that I could get used to relaxing on the beach, and the great, hot weather. If only I lived on a tropical island all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment