Wednesday 9 May 2012

Beach Bed time

I have always wanted to lay on those beds on the beach. Usually they are reserved for special people, maybe the honeymoon couple or someone. But one morning we went down to the beach, and they were covered up still from the night before and so not yet reserved. Sarah and I decided it would be a good time to try one, and spend some time in the sun. I really, really enjoyed myself. There is something quite special about seeing the world through pretty white gauze! And it was so picture perfect. A lot of our holiday was, but this especially was. Pretty blue sky, the sun out and a nice sandy beach. I think one of the things I just couldnt get over was how blue the sky was. Here, the sky is blue too, and in America sometimes, but in England hardly ever, but the sun was so bright in Bali that it made the sky so blue. We spent some time just laying there and reading books, and then we took some photos just to prove we had been there. The others were having breakfast in bed so it was nice just to spend some time relaxing. Eventually, the staff came and kicked us off, but it was fun while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment