Friday 3 April 2015

The most beautiful photos!

I knew that I would want a ton of photos of our wedding - specifically of Josh and I. I have browsed Pintrest way too much to not have had a million and one ideas! So my photographer and I arranged to have all the photos taken before the wedding ceremony, rather than during the cocktail hour, so that we would have more time! So, we had a first look - where I got to see Josh all dressed up in his tux! He looked so handsome! As soon as I saw him, I felt so much better, so much less nervous!
So we a chance to walk around the back of the Powell Crosley - and see all the hard work that everyone had put in. It was so beautiful - we could see all the beautiful tables and all the seats ready for people. We walked around with our photographers and had a whole bunch of beautiful photos taken - when I got them back I loved every single, single one of them! They are all beautiful! And I am so glad we had the time to do all these beautiful photos before the ceremony - so we could see our friends and family during the cocktail hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment