Sunday 24 November 2013

Lovely Laduree

One of the last stops we had on our trip to Paris was the great Laduree store on the Champs-Elysee street. I have been there before, and I was excited to show Josh it. He was able to pick up some presents for some teachers that helped him, and I bought a nice box of yummy macaroons for my classmates
back in London. For each other, we bought these giant macaroons - just like the normal ones, but even bigger. While they were almost five euros, they were perfectly sized, incredibly sweet and yummy! After, we headed back to our flat to get our bags and then Josh took me all the way to the Eurostar train station so I could get home...and he still managed to get home before me! It was such a wonderful, romantic weekend - something I think we both needed - no stress, and a wonderful time in the city of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment