Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Painting Easter eggs

On Sunday morning, I had this really good idea to paint Easter eggs. After all, it was Easter. But, I had bought watercolours, and they didn't stay so well. After funny attempts from Josh to stick on the googly eyes with superglue, drying the eggs with a hair dryer, I eventually made this cute little bunny with stick up ears! I thought it was pretty cute too! I made a chick one too, but it didn't dry so well! Josh was such a good sport about it, even though I was rushed, and I made a big mess of his kitchen. Next year, real American Easter egg dye kits....

No comments:

Post a Comment