Tuesday 26 June 2012

Laduree in Ginza

I spent my entire morning eating Starbucks, and shopping. I spent ages in Zara, Forever 21 and American Eagle. All stores from home that I miss like crazy. I feel much more stylish when I am wearing clothes from home. I met up with Hozumi, who is from Yamaguchi outside American Eagle, and we headed first over to Roppongi again, to have some real American burritos! And they were so great! I couldnt finish mine because it was so huge, but I got it with A and W, so it was the best! Then we went over to Ginza, to go to my favourite place, Laduree. Recently, the one in Fukuoka has dissapeared.So, I was getting pretty desperate for good macaroons. We went in, and went into the cafe. Instead of taking them out, we got to sitin the lovely cafe inside of Mitsukoshi departement store, overlooking the streets. It was so classy and lovely! We only had 3 macaroons each (and water!) Our three little macaroons looked a little sad on the fancy plate, but Oh well! We sat and chatted, and then headed our seperate ways - me on to more shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment