Tuesday 26 June 2012

Dinner in Harrods

I shopped all afternoon too. I did try and meet with Alain, but sadly he was sick, and I didnt quite make time to go to all the shrines and stuff I wanted to visit. Not that I minded shopping too much, espeically after I discovered H and M.... I do dislike eating out alone. I definitely find it a bit of a challenge, and I also despise quick convenience store dinners, unless it's ramen. It being Ginza and all, there arent really ramen shops on the corner, so I headed for the food court in Mitsukoshi. Departement Stores in Japan have amazing food you can get to take away. Instead, I spotted the Harrods Plantation Rooms restaurant...it was a little expensive, but not too bad. So I got the whole restaurant to myself, lovely real tea and...SHEPARDS PIE. The real deal. And it was amazing to sit in this fancy place, just me and my bags, and my food from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment