Friday 15 June 2012

Kenrokoen Garden in the day

After discussing it, we decided we hadn't had enough of the garden. It would be an entirely different look in the daytime, but that was a good difference, so we headed over there before we all went home. I really liked my photos in the evening, but so many of them were blurry. I know that Len took a lot of photos of me, on random bridges and such, it was nice to have a second visit just to soak in the atmosphere. It was also nice to see how vivid the purple flowers along the banks were, even though it was daylight. Japan has very traditional gardens, and then ones like this, where I think that it would be great to have near my house, to come and sit outside with a lunchbox and have a nice chat with friends. I always thought gardens in Japan were overrated, but I have really come to appreciate grass and greenery here in Japan. I can see why so many people come to Kanazawa to see this garden!



No comments:

Post a Comment