Tuesday 5 March 2013

Hamamatsu Castle Park

The park surrounding the Castle was really lovely, and I walked around it, in order to get to the castle. It was really lovely, and as Spring was just beginning to show, with some of the trees showing a few plum blossoms and cherry blossoms. I liked the lovely traditional Japanese bridge which was in the park too. It reminded me a little bit of Shrewsbury's Quarry Park, with lots of different levels and different paths leading places. It was always good fun hiding and running through them as a child. Here, there were lots of children running and playing hide and seek too. I often do these small trips by myself, and sometimes it can be a bit lonely, but I really enjoyed Hamamatsu, and even the lovely station, with the nice shops and good restaurants. It was just a quick trip to Shizuoka, and then I headed back on the Shinkansen to go to Yokohama!

No comments:

Post a Comment