Wednesday 27 March 2013

As close to Fuji as I'm likely to get!

On Sunday, I got up and headed out to Yamanashi. I had heard that getting anywhere near to Fuji took a lot of trains, as it is kind of inaccessible. I ended up getting there though, and got to travel on a special train too, with a lady whose job it was to point out the best views of Fuji. The whole train was made out like a library, with bookshelves and cute bench seats. Finally, after passing Fuji Q themepark, I arrived in Kawaguchi-ko station. I got a nice lunch of curry and rice, which was shaped just like Fuji and the lake! Then, I got a bus to the lake. I managed a few good photos before the clouds came in! As I have decided not to climb Fuji, this was probably as close as I was going to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment