Wednesday 27 March 2013

To Osaka Castle

Osaka Castle is huge! Unbelivably huge! I couldnt beleive it! The park was so big surrounding it too, so we walked around, and made it to the main entrance bridge. The bridge is lovely and traditional, and as far as I could see, the only way to get into the castle. I'm sure the moat and the walls were pretty impenetrable! The huge rocks which made up the wall were each signed by the stone mason who made them. It was interesting that the marks have stood the stand of time! Before we walked over the bridge, we stopped and took some photos. Mummy brought over a tripod for my camera which Daddy had found. It took me quite a long time to get it all set up, but eventually I did! I took this nice photo of Josh, David, their parents, and me and Mummy. I really liked the photos. They were perfect to remember the day with us all together! And, we got the perfect view of the bridge, and the castle together!

No comments:

Post a Comment