Tuesday 20 September 2011

Red, Red gates

So Fushimi Inari is a massive long row of hundreds and hundreds and thousands of tori gates, generally the same size, but increasing at points, all the way up to the top of the mountain. It's impressive to say the least, plus awe inspiring, astounding and amazing! It's pretty beautiful, and a heck of a lot of stairs! I had been told it was so worth it so I had to go! From the second you start climbing, it is just so impressive! The gates are such a vivid orange red, and the setting is simply stunning! Along the back side of all the gates, are things written along them. I think they are probably wishes of some sort, but it really adds to the feeling of awe there! There were plenty of people walking, but the sun was out, and I was really pleased with my photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment