Sunday 27 January 2013

Me and my Ring

We got a few more days in Auburn, after leaving Ann Arbor. I hate the last few days in America, it's all rushed and it always seems like I havent been there long enough. I suppose it never is long enough! I hadn't taken any photos of my beautiful engagement ring, so I knew I needed to have some! These were taken in the mirror, so they look like I'm wearing it on the wrong hand! But I certainly am not, as I have wanted my whole life to have a ring on my left ring finger. Josh got the perfect ring, exactly what I had mentioned that I would like, and lovely and sparkly. I never take it off, and sometimes I catch myself just staring at it in awe! I love my ring because its a nice modern cut, with a modern ring, but a very traditional raised setting. I wasn't ready to have any pictures of my hands until my nails looked nice! I was lucky enough that Mary booked us all in to get Shellac Manicures late one evening after shopping at Whole Foods. I get lots of compliments on my ring all the time, but I don't even care what people thing - I love it and Josh so, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment