Thursday 22 July 2010

My car!

On Tuesday I went down to London and bought what is probably the most expensive purchase I will make for a good few years. It took several MegaBus trips, early mornings, tons of tube rides and a week in a bodyshop, but now it is all mine. My Little Green Bug. And I love it. Utterly and Completely. It's a 2.0 litre X reg Automatic Metallic Gecko Green VW BUG with black leather interior. AND a sunroof. And it makes me sooooo happy!
A couple of weeks ago I went down with Mike to negotiate the price and such, and then Vikki and I went down to collect it. It was a nice day out, with Krispy Kreme donuts and lunch in Chinatown. Then she got the lucky job of directing me home. With my fear of motorways. But we managed the long trip home, and now I'm back in Bristol, it's parked outside and makes me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment