Thursday 22 July 2010

Golfing and 50's diners

Forever ago, Mike and I both drove out to a golfing range about an hours away. All's well golfing, apart from I'm rubbish, but on the way home, we found this little pub, just your average pub, but with an entire 50's classic diner at the back. I think it was called Junction 22. Of course, this was the first drive I have EVER made by myself. It was nice, we had the whole thing to ourselves, and for 50p, you could choose 5 retro songs of our choosing!
And darn, it was just like home. Fab. A juke box with really great music, a pool table, everything. It was a proper American hot dog too. None of this imitation English stuff! Best of all, they had an amazing pudding, of course, Mike had the MASSIVE ONE! Lots of strawberries and cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment