Thursday 22 July 2010

London!


A few weekends back, Mike and I took our first proper trip to London town. The aim was to go down and look at a car, but we made a nice day out of it too. It's nice that Mike thinks just like me because we got to have McDonalds for breakfast!We went to the Science Museum, a nice walk in Hyde Park, lunch with Mike's best friend Chris, who was up from Spain at the most AMAZING PANCAKE PLACE in the world. It was a nice sunny day with Mike letting me take the photos, I got to click click click on the camera all day long! We did alot of touristy stuff, going to Harrods,
looking at all the Lauduree macaroons (too expensive though!) and going to Traffalgar Square. Mike finally got me up onto the lions by the monument, which made me unbelievably happy! How many years have I lived here and I finally did it! We ended up not being able to get a MegaBus back, so we went to Texas Embassy for dinner. Great Idea, becasuse the USA was playing in the World Cup!
Photo credit to Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment