Saturday 20 September 2014

Sunset on Southbank

We dropped all our stuff off at the hotel, and had a little rest. It was so nice to be seeing Mummy again, even though I had just seen her in Frankfurt a month ago! First we got a pumpkin spice latte at the Starbucks near my house, and then we set off shopping. We spent the day shopping, and visiting some places she wanted to. I carried my camera around all day, not really taking any photos, so I was pretty pleased that after we dropped all our bags off at the hotel, we took a stroll along the Southbank.
I used to spend a lot of time walking along the Southbank with Sonia, going to all the little festivals that were there, the Christmas market and the book stores along there. It was great to walk along there, especially at Sunset. Mummy had decided after our walk we would go to a new Mexican restuarant that had opened in Soho, which turned out to be really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment