Thursday 12 December 2013

A surprise trip to Ireland!

Last year, I surprised Josh with a trip to Seoul, South Korea - one of the coolest cities on the planet. On the Friday, I went up to Osaka, and surprised him with tickets for the following morning. Needless to say, he's often said it was the best surprise. This year, I knew I had to do something pretty cool to compete with such a cool trip last year! My planning was pretty laid back for a while, and I had a lot of work on - so Josh decided to go to Dublin to see our friends from Japan - Abel and Sinead. He thought I was busy, and, I was, but I booked
a last minute flight with Ryan Air. I actually got in early on Friday morning, and got to see my bestie from Japan, Mikaly, who now goes to university in Dublin. While he had class - my cousin Amy and her daughter came out and spent several hours with me in Starbucks, chatting - which was so nice. Then Abel and Sinead picked me up and drove off to the airport, where Josh was well and truly shocked when he got into the car and saw me!
We had such a nice time wandering around Dublin - we walked through parks, and went around the Guiness factory - and ate so, so much Japanese food! I loved the Japanese food in Dublin! On Sunday we spent all day hanging out and playing Wii and playing games together - it was so nice to just hang out and be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment