Saturday 9 February 2013

Playing in the snow

I personally felt I really had to concentrate while snowmobiling...I'm not so adept at it, not like the boys, and after turning my snowmobile once, I was a little nervous. So I really appreciated the breaks we had in between. We didn't stop first until we reached the top of this mountain. It was an unbelievable view and you could see all of Sapporo from this mountain. There was a sign saying we were 600meters up or something like that. The snow was really deep and really soft, so we pushed each other around, and threw ourselves into the snow. Later, we got off the snowmobiles in a flat area, which the boys raced their snowmobiles around on. I instead, insisted on jumping pictures. It was hard to jump in the snow, but my adventure camera I think did really well! I was happy I could get some pictures of our adventures! It was such a great experience and I will definitely be doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment