Wednesday 25 April 2012

Bunny Ears

Down by the beach, we came across these pretty strange things. I had seen some random pieces of art around the island, but I had no clue what they were. Wayne thought they were periscopes, but in fact they were things you put your head into to hear the sea! They are meant to look like giant bunny ears, maybe so you can hear like the bunnies do? They were pretty cool, and loud too! There were 4 of them, all at different heights! I tried really hard to get a photo of us in them, but well, it was a camera fail. Sometimes I wish I had my tripod here!
After playing around in the bunny ears, we went through this random little museum, where there was a big model of the island, and a random tree growing through the museum. We, in the end, decided the tree branches running through the wood of the building were fake, but it was a nice idea none the less. We didn`t quite know what the museum was about, maybe it was more of an information centre, but it had a nice view of the ocean!So we sat on these very strange, very uncomfortable chairs for a while and looked out at the ocean, before deciding to head down to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment