Monday 25 July 2011

The Bridge, one last time

It's funny how one place can summarize an entire city, but the Suspension Bridge seems to sum up Bristol quite well. It was also somewhere very special to me, through 4 years of uni, 3 years of living in Clifton, countless ups and downs, and to be honest, I still find it beautiful. It was really late, and they had turned the lights off, because they were working on the bridge, but the builders saw me go up with my camera and turned them on for a few minutes for me. Sometimes the lights just look so bright and it is quite blinding. I had a little cry, it was somewhere that I will miss unbelievably. It won't have changed when I come back, but I'm glad I have this photo to look back on and remember how happy I was in Bristol

No comments:

Post a Comment