Tuesday 26 July 2011

Eye Spy

We had to walk Matty to the Clipper so he could go home, and when we got there, I just had a massive cry, and didn't want him to leave. He was always been there for me, looked after me when things were horrible, and propped me up to go off on my own. He told me that "Good friends never say "goodbye", they just say "see you later". Which is very true, I will be back, it's not like I am leaving forever. But it sure does feel like that someways. And I know thats the best thing for me. He said Japan will be the making of me, I know it will. I got all soppy, but through my tears I managed to snap this photo of the London Eye at night. It's kinda like the Suspension Bridge in a way, it's the centre of my London Experience. My entire time I've ever been in London, I've met people here, I take people here, and I love Westminster and the bridge. So it was only fitting that for my last night in London I was here, doing what I love best, taking photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment