Wednesday 5 October 2011

Chocolate Parfait!

I love Karaoke...even thought I really cant sing! Brad is super talented, and always sings really loud, so I often sing along with him. Christina and Brad and I have a pretty set list of what we sing...a combo of English songs, which includes a lot of Disney songs, and quite a few Japanese songs. I am slowly learning them, and it is really helping my Japanese learning! Occasionally I can sing a to, do ga, ka every so often, and God help me if they ever stop singing! Sometimes I just do the dance for the AKB48 song Heavy Rotation because I only know the chorus!They always drink, apart from when Brad has to drive, but I ALWAYS have a chocolate Parfait. Here, they put cornflakes in them....I'm really not sure why, but it sure is good! Brad even taught me how to ask for it on the kareoke room phone, and my last one came with biscuits, pockys, whipped cream AND a portfiteroll!

No comments:

Post a Comment