Tuesday 14 June 2011

Walking around Palma (some more)

Palma is a really pretty city, lots of lovely stone, palm trees, pilars and cobbled streets. Its not like anywhere I had been before (recently at least) and so it was good fun just wandering around wherever I felt like, as it is so safe to do that there. I love all the palm trees and tropical plants - its just totally different than home. There were quite a lot of nice mansions along the water front, like the one in the photo here, which had nice ivy growing up them. Must be lovely to live there and look over the port every morning! I was quite lucky because a lot of the city seemed quite empty, so all my photos dont have people in them, which made me very happy! I got lost quite a bit, but that was all part of the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment