Monday 1 November 2010

Alton Towers: Scarefest!

After our busy Friday, Mike and I stayed up at Mummy and Daddy's and then drove up to Alton Towers. They have been hosting a Halloween Scarefest event for a little while in October and Halloween weekend was the last weekend they were running it. I was so excited to be going, and Mike and I drove off really early to get there. We arrived and took the monorail in, with a Bristolian Pirate announcer! We bought fast track tickets for all the big rides, Nemesis, Air, Oblivion and Rita. I was so excited, there were pumpkins everywhere, people dressed up in costumes and lots of themed things. I liked the little costumed people who were supposed to be scary but weren't at all! I made Mike take my photo because I was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment